- You sign an agreement with HSBC
- You provide goods or services to a customer and invoice them
- You send the invoice to us
- You have access to standby funds up to an agreed percentage of the invoice value
- When and how you use these funds is entirely up to you
- Either HSBC or an overseas representative under our supervision will collect the sales proceeds from your customer
- When the invoice is paid, you receive the balance
If you are selling on open account terms and need solution on financing or collection, check out our Receivables Finance options.